Since MTGSalvation's userbase is so vast, it's impossible to predict when someone completely random will hear a credible rumor about a new set. Custom Card Creation regular Master Moja did just that recently at his local game store, and posted the seemingly too-good-to-be-true Born of the Gods news in the Rumor Mill.
So I was at my local TCG store earlier, and everyone was talking about this rumor that they had heard about a few cards that were apparently said to be in Born of the Gods. I am unsure of how credible the source is, but apparently they had found the names of a couple of cards and a few other things about them. It was on a thrown out print sheet from Wizards; like the checklists you get in the Fat Packs. By no means do I know if it's true, but it sounds pretty believable. This is the information they had gathered.
- A legendary blue Kraken that makes a 9/9 Kraken when it deals combat damage to a player. The name was not given.
- A legendary minotaur that makes an opponent discard two cards at random.
- Ferocious Charge was on the list.
- Mogis, God of Violence is a card.
- A black Day of Judgment.
- A legendary land that taps for colorless and can pay two mana of any color to return an enchantment from your graveyard to your hand (or top of library?) I think this was rare.
Once again, I do not know the credibility of the source, but everyone was talking about the papers. I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything about these? If anyone could let me know, feel free to discuss! Thanks
The more obscure ideas here - Ferocious Charge being reprinted, Mogis's name, the Minotaur - make this seem fairly credible, but some of the other things (black mass removal, an enchantment version of Volrath's Stronghold) seem wish-fulfillment-like - more so rumor community fantasizing than something actually substantiated. Still, this is intriguing news, and it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Print
mulberry online outlet
mulberry bags outlet
mulberry clutch sale
mulberry outlet uk
mulberry outlet store
mulberry factory outlet