mulberry outlet bath
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. WHAT LED TO EBOLA INFECTION IN DALLAS HOSPITAL WORKER
A "breach of protocol" at the hospital where an Ebola victim was treated before his death resulted in the infection of a health care worker, health officials say.
2. 'EITHER KOBANI WILL FALL AND I WILL DIE, OR WE WILL WIN'
That's how Dalil Boras, one of the Kurdish defenders of the northern Syrian town, explains the predicament of his group in the face of heavy firepower from Islamic State militants.
3. FEDERAL JUDGE STRIKES DOWN ALASKA GAY MARRIAGE BAN
The ruling against the state's first-in-the-nation ban on same-sex unions is the latest court decision in a busy week for the issue across the country.
4. HOW MUCH DONORS PLEDGE FOR GAZA RECONSTRUCTION
The U.S., Qatar and other key participants at an international conference promise .7 billion to rebuild the war-ravaged Gaza Strip.
5. 17 ARRESTED AT ST. LOUIS DEMONSTRATIONS
The arrests were the only incidents in an otherwise peaceful weekend of protests over the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in August.
6. TYPHOON HITS JAPAN, CYCLONE LASHES INDIA
The cyclone leaves at least six dead along India's eastern seaboard, while Typhoon Vongfong injured 35 people in Japan.
7. WHO FACES SENTENCING IN GIRLFRIEND'S DEATH
Olympic runner Oscar Pistorius could receive up to 15 years in prison in the killing of Reeva Steenkamp.
8. AS LEAVES FALL, PA AMBUSH SUSPECT COULD BE EXPOSED
A month after the shooting of two Pa. state troopers, searchers hope autumn weather and thinner tree cover will help them find Eric Frein, the main focus of the manhunt.
9. SURPRISES ENLIVEN MIDTERM ELECTIONS
Three-term Kansas GOP Sen. Pat Roberts is fending off a challenge from independent Greg Orman, and fears about terrorism and Ebola have eclipsed voter concerns with Obamacare.
10. MEASURING MLK'S PEACE PROPHECY AT 50
A half-century after Martin Luther King Jr. received the Nobel Prize, "I don't think his vision has ever been more relevant," says Paul Chappell, a West Point graduate who served in Iraq and now teaches and writes books about peace.
mulberry bag sale
mulberry outlet online
mulberry outlet cheshire oaks
mulberry outlet bath
mulberry bags on sale
mulberry sale uk